Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Day After: A Goal of Mine

This isn't the first blog I've had. I tried once before on this website, and I had everything down. It was pirate themed, the posts would be the story of a confused yet humorous failure of a captain, the backgrounds were shamelessly taken from websites, and the HTML was butchered.

Subject, author, plot, horrible coding - the hallmark of a ready blog. And it came together like that one damned puzzle you spent so much time on only to realize that one puzzle piece was missing: effort.

Aw well. It went the way of my webcomic.

But now I'm more bored. Or more motivated. Or something. So hello!

What I plan on doing with this blog: Writing my thoughts and ramblings every so often. Nothing special, nothing planned. Hopefully I can be witty and at least entertain my readers, which should be pretty easy because I'll be the only person reading this.

See? I'm cracking up right now! Jesus, what the world is missing. Self-entertaining.

This is not a journal. This is not a diary. It's more like a mind dump: most of what I spew will be trash, but occasionally there will be a thought or two to recycle.

And of course, I will use this blog for global domination. It's just a personal goal of mine.

No comments: